Dr Rachel Chang is a Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner experienced in Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine and TCM Diet Therapy. With sound knowledge and expertise in natural therapies, Rachel utilises an integrated and holistic therapeutic approach tailored to the individual's physical, mental and emotional well-being.
In addition to a private practice in Sydney, Rachel has traveled abroad providing education in Acupuncture, including assisting the eminent Professor Ming Qing Zhu (Founder of ZSA) in teaching Scalp Acupuncture to medical staff and healthcare professionals in private and hospital settings. She also holds the position of Skills and Technical Consultant for the ZSA Association in Malaysia and had previously held a clinical supervising role at the Sydney Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
In 2016 Rachel was part of the Acupuncture Relief Project, providing free primary healthcare to rural villages in Nepal where there was no access to medical care.
Rachel practises Yoga and Meditation daily, and being a Classical Chinese Music enthusiast, she enjoys playing the Gu Zheng (Chinese Zither).
• Master of Brain and Mind Sciences (University of Sydney)
• Bachelor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Sydney Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine)
• Diploma of Traditional Chinese Medicine Remedial Massage (Australian School of Remedial Therapies)
• Certificate in Nutrition (Nature Care College)
• Certificate in Wholefood & Plant-based Nutrition (Nature Care College)
• Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations)